How Do I?
- What are the qualifications for being enlisted as Paraprofessional Assistant?
- What are the qualifications to enroll as Paraprofessional?
- How is a Foreign Veterinarian registered with the Council?
- Can a non-Tanzanian veterinarian be registered and work in the country? (Temporary and permanent registration).
Procurement Management Unit
PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT
To provide expertise and services in procurement, storage and supply of goods and services for the Sector.
This Unit will perform the following activities: -
- Advise the Management on matters pertaining to the procurement of goods and services and logistics management.
- Monitor adherence to procurement process and procedures as per Public Procurement Act.
- Develop an annual procurement Plan for the Sector.
- Procure, maintain manage supplies, materials and services to support the logistical requirements of the Ministry.
- Maintain and monitor distribution of office supplies and materials.
- Maintain and update inventory of goods, supplies and materials.
- Provide Secretariat services to the Ministerial Tender Board as per Public Procurement Act.
- Set specifications/standards for goods and services procured and monitor adherence to them to ensure value for money.
This Unit will be led by a Director