How Do I?
- What are the qualifications for being enlisted as Paraprofessional Assistant?
- What are the qualifications to enroll as Paraprofessional?
- How is a Foreign Veterinarian registered with the Council?
- Can a non-Tanzanian veterinarian be registered and work in the country? (Temporary and permanent registration).
Information and Communication Technology Unit
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY UNIT
To provide expertise and services on application of ICT to the Sector.
This Unit will perform the following activities: -
- Implement ICT and e-Government policy.
- Develop and Coordinate Integrated Information and Communication Technology for the Sector.
- Ensure that hardware and software are well maintained.
- Coordinate and provide support on procurement purchase of software and hardware in the Sector.
- Establish and Coordinate use of Electronic mail Communication on LAN and WAN.
- Carryout studies and propose areas of using ICT as an instrument to improve services delivery to the whole Sector.
This Unit will be led by a Principal ICT Officer.