How Do I?
- What are the qualifications for being enlisted as Paraprofessional Assistant?
- What are the qualifications to enroll as Paraprofessional?
- How is a Foreign Veterinarian registered with the Council?
- Can a non-Tanzanian veterinarian be registered and work in the country? (Temporary and permanent registration).
Finance and Accounts Unit
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS UNIT
To provide financial management and book-keeping services for the Sector.
This Unit will perform the following activities: -
- Prepare payment for salaries including statutory deductions.
- Maintain records.
- Submit voucher list to the Treasury.
- Collect all cheques from Treasury.
- Prepare monthly flash report.
- Pay cash/cheques to employees/customers (service Provider).
- Batch paid vouchers
- Maintain cash book.
- Record/reconcile all imprest issued.
- Prepare and effect all payments.
- Collect all revenues.
- Manage the revenue according to regulations and guidelines.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Prepare pension papers.
- Maintain pension records.
- Monitor allocations and expenditure.
- Prepare Final Accounts and other Financial Statements.
Pre – Audit/Examination
- Ensure proper documentation to support vouchers, including authorization according to regulations.
- Ensure adherence to the relevant acts, regulations, circulars etc.
- Reply all Audit queries raised during the previous financial year.
This Unit will be led by a Chief Accountant.