How is a Foreign Veterinarian registered with the Council?

i) Have a degree in veterinary medicine.

ii) Submit his registration from the competent authority of the veterinary profession from the country of origin.

iii) Have a work permit to work in the country from the relevant authorities.

iv) A letter indicating the need by an institution which he/she is going to work.

v) Be required to pay a registration fee of US $ 500 and pay a retention fee of US $ 300 annually to the Council.