How Do I?
- What are the qualifications for being enlisted as Paraprofessional Assistant?
- What are the qualifications to enroll as Paraprofessional?
- How is a Foreign Veterinarian registered with the Council?
- Can a non-Tanzanian veterinarian be registered and work in the country? (Temporary and permanent registration).
Government Communication Unit
GOVERNMENT COMMUNICATION UNIT
To provide expertise and services in information, communication and dialogue with public and media.
This Unit will perform the following activities: -
- Produce and disseminate documents such as brochures, articles, newsletters etc to inform the Public on Policies, Programmes, activities and Reforms undertaken by the Ministry.
- Coordinate press briefings for the Ministry
- Engage in dialogue with the Public as well as media on issues concerning the Ministry.
- Promote Ministry’s’ activities programs and policies.
- Coordinate preparation of papers for workshops and conferences.
- Coordinate preparation and production of Ministerial articles and news papers.
- Up-date information in the website.
- Advise Divisions, Units, Extra Ministerial Departments, and other Public Institutions under the Ministry on the production of various documents.
This Unit will be led by a Principal Information Officer.