How Do I?
- What are the qualifications for being enlisted as Paraprofessional Assistant?
- What are the qualifications to enroll as Paraprofessional?
- How is a Foreign Veterinarian registered with the Council?
- Can a non-Tanzanian veterinarian be registered and work in the country? (Temporary and permanent registration).
Internal Audit Unit
INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT
To provide advisory services to the Accounting Officer on the proper management of Resources.
This Unit will perform the following activities: -
- Review and report on proper control over the receipt, custody and utilization of all financial resources of the Sector.
- Review and report on conformity with financial and operational procedures laid down in any legislation or any regulations or instructions for control over the expenditure of the Sector.
- Review and report on the correct classification and allocation of revenue and expenditure accounts.
- Develop audit procedures to facilitate compliance with international standards.
- Review and report on the reliability and integrity of financial and operation data and prepare financial statements and other reports.
- Review and report on the systems in place used to safeguard assets and verify existence of such assets.
- Review and reports on operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals.
- Review report on the reactions by the management to internal recommendations made by reports and follow-up on the implementations of the recommendations made by the Controller and Audit General.
- Review and report on the adequacy of controls build into computerized systems in place in the Sector.
- Prepare and implement Strategic Audit Plans.
- Conduct performance audits on appraisal of development projects.
- This Unit will be led by a Chief Internal Auditor.