How Do I?
- What are the qualifications for being enlisted as Paraprofessional Assistant?
- What are the qualifications to enroll as Paraprofessional?
- How is a Foreign Veterinarian registered with the Council?
- Can a non-Tanzanian veterinarian be registered and work in the country? (Temporary and permanent registration).
Animal Breeders Rights Unit
ANIMAL BREEDERS RIGHTS UNIT
The Unit will perform the following activities: -
- Undertake technical evaluation for grant of Animal Breeders’ Rights.
- Grant Animal Breeders’ Rights (ABR)
- Establish and maintain a documentation centre for the purpose of dissemination of information on animal breeders, right in Tanzania.
- Maintain a register and provide information on animal breeders’ right issued in Tanzania.
- Facilitate Transfer and licensing of animal breeder’ rights.
- Collaboration with local and international bodies whose functions relate to intellectual property rights matters.
- Maintain and manage the Animal Breeders Rights Fund established under the Animal Breeders’ Act.
- Coordinate matters on property rights that related to animal genetic resources and geographical indicators.
This Unit will be led by a Principal Livestock/Research Officer.