How Do I?
- What are the qualifications for being enlisted as Paraprofessional Assistant?
- What are the qualifications to enroll as Paraprofessional?
- How is a Foreign Veterinarian registered with the Council?
- Can a non-Tanzanian veterinarian be registered and work in the country? (Temporary and permanent registration).
Legal Services Unit
LEGAL SERVICES UNIT
This provide legal expertise and services to the Sector.
This Unit will perform the following activities: -
- Provide legal services and assistance to Livestock Sector’s Divisions and Units and entities under the Sector on interpretation of laws, terms of contract, terms of agreements, privatization agreements, procurement contracts, guarantees, letters of undertaking, memorandum of understanding, consultancy agreements and other type of agreements, and other legal documents.
- Provide technical support in preparation of legislative instruments including enactments of Parliament and subsidiary legislation(s) and forward to the Attorney General’s Chambers.
- Participate to various negotiations and meetings that call for legal expertise on agriculture, food security and cooperatives.
- Liaise with the Attorney Generals Chambers on litigation of civil cases and other claims involving the Sector.
- Provide technical support to Attorney General’s Chambers on review of various legal instruments such as orders, notices, certificates agreements and transfer needs.
This Unit will be led by a Principal Legal Officer.